Saturday, August 6, 2016

The home stretch for Happy Days!

We had our last rehearsal at Wallace's studio today and on Monday we move into the theater! Pretty f'n exciting! We've been in Woodstock for the last week rehearsing every day and it has paid off in spades. This is going to be a pretty amazing event and I can't wait to get it up and running. Which of course is bitter sweet because we have been working on this for over a year now, and seriously rehearsing since October, so it has been a most intense ride . . . but I wouldn't trade it for anything. This has been a profound experience and, while it will be an intense next few days, this production should kinda blow people's minds.

This is the third time I've worked with Wallace in Woodstock and I'd say the third time is the charm, but they have ALL been charmed experiences. This collaboration is something that you can't just create, it happens through a series of events that lead one to another and then . . . magic happens . . . I could write a book . . . maybe some day I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment