Sunday, April 29, 2012

Further reflections

My previous post was a tad light on the reflection, and contemplation of the horizon. Looking forward is always tricky, because there is what you hope will happen and then everything else that gets in the way. I do look forward to doing a play at the Fringe this summer (acting in one of Wallace's plays, not my own); and in the fall a few more performances of OH and maybe even performances of my newer pieces as well. We'll see. Old Hickory is tentatively scheduled for some time around Halloween with Blue Horse Rep; and I spent yesterday morning getting an application together for the United Solo festival in the city . . . And of course there is the writing . . . it's always there lurking under the surface waiting to give me a nibble to remind me I'm not spending enough time with it . . .I am working up to something . . . making notes here and there . . . might spend a bit of time with it today. And there is still the corner I've painted myself into with my hillbilly-gothic-environmental-disaster-comedy . . . So far the first half of 2012 has been pretty darned amazing so far, a hard act to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment