Thursday, May 5, 2016

Puttin' it out there

After taking my new pages into the workshop on Tuesday night, I feel like Writer's Block is ready to meet the world. With any luck the world is ready for it as well!

I took Playwrights Horizons up on their offer to submit it to them! Nice opportunity to have them see the work. I had invited them to the reading, they responded in the negative but offered to read it when it's ready. So I sent it. Also have sent it to Penguin Rep and Burning Coal as well. Both of these I have relationships with so we'll see what happens. Right now I'm angling for readings, but I just want to get it out there. Feedback is good too.

I'm going to continue to submit the piece as much as I can . . . all the usual places . . . and hope for the best. I like the piece a lot and hope that the twist of it being sort of insider look at creating a play might get some traction.

This is a short post . . . more later . . . stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment