Thursday, September 16, 2010

checking in

Nothing much new to report. I did finish a second draft of my new piece. Thinking of either Skill Set or Life Credits as a title. Haven't shared the changes with Bette yet, haven't even printed it yet . . . sort of wanted to let it breathe a while. I'll take it to the Playwrights Unit on Tues. I added a couple of characters and cut a lot of the old stuff . . . we'll see how it goes, I think it's getting focused in on something, we'll see.

Old Hickory is waiting for something to happen. Blue Horse mentioned meeting this week, but I haven't heard from them yet. I'm not going to push it because a lot of my energy right now is going into my new job . . .

Going to see Albee's new play on my birthday . . . that should be fun . . . a long story that I don't have time for right now, but he came to the party for my 30th so there is some symmetry there.

Cheers, off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment