Thursday, March 29, 2012

He who hesitates is lunch

So I got a tad bogged down and didn't get the environmental disaster play done in time for the competitions I mentioned in my last post. But I figured that there are plays I can enter into these competitions on my metaphorical shelf . . . and I look at the resource directory again to confirm the March 31 deadline today then check the web site of the Barter Theatre . . . guess what: according to the web site the deadline for their contest was March 1!

I sent an email to the theatre to see what's up but I don't anticipate much in the way of flexibility . . . maybe . . . we'll see. Had I entered sooner this wouldn't have been an issue, but now that I think of it I was hoping to have the new piece ready . . . alas . . .

All else is going just fine . . . not writing that much but I did ask Wallace about doing Sack of Potatoes in Woodstock this summer . . .and I need to get the word out there about OH. I now have the dvd of the Nyack performances and I can say I have a version that is something I can send out and be proud of (unlike the Woodstock version that was on a very stormy day complete with banging doors and all!)

This weekend I need to get the new stuff typed into Hillbilly Absurd and get cracking on the new solo piece for the reading . . . it's less than a month away now!

No comments:

Post a Comment