Monday, March 12, 2012

This 'n that

Looks like end of May for the next performances of Old Hickory. That isn't a definite, as there are still 'issues with the space' but that is the latest as of yesterday. Whenever it is, I'll be there with bells on; and knives sharpened!

I spent a little time with my next project, the reading of Letter of Resignation (not 100% sure about that title). It will be interesting to see where it is in a month and a half; I could read it now and it would be fine, but there are some things that occur to me that might be ways to give it more oomph. It's about a lonely guy who owns a successful employment agency, who has just crossed a line/breached a trust and in telling his story is sort of coming to some self-awareness as to how to deal with the disappointment . . .that description may or not do it justice, but he does have life-long issues with his mother . . . and he has had lifelong issues with women as well . . . at any rate . . . it is what it is, but not yet what it will be. So that is my assignment, should I choose to accept it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment