Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Burbling

So in my typical summertime-let's-read-and-reboot phase I'm enjoying Don Quixote very much and just appreciating life in general.  Which is a good place to be I'd say.

Nothing concrete on the front of new plays just yet, but ideas pop up and I make note of them.  Not ideas for plays particularly but just thoughts, things that might be useful later.  Might be related to something else and might not be.  Might be and I don't even know it yet!!!

One thing for sure:  I do my damnedest to write them down as they come to me because then I won't forget them.  Once something blurps up from the deep, like one of those muddy volcanic bubbles blorping . . . in it goes.  Noted and waiting for the thread that binds it all together.

Not for nothing but I'm thinking of a ghost story.

No comments:

Post a Comment