Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reading tonight

Ok so before I'm off to bed, I thought it would be a good idea to get some of my reactions down . . . I had a reading of Old Hickory tonight .. . and it was very well received. A lot of very positive reactions all round, yes from Bette and Laurette, and from Wallace all uniformly wonderful, and other members of the Woodstock Fringe group ... but also from total strangers who don't know me from Adam, and sought me out for comment afterward. all in all a very good springboard for the next few week's work and polishing this stone into a gem. I am glad I used the script, though I didn't refer to it much . . . and one time I did I realized I had a previous version that hadn't been updated . . . oops . . . that's when you have to think on your feet, but I wasn't really using the script much anyway . . . it was more of a security blanket than anything else. So that's it. Just wanted to record some reactions and to add my own, while still fresh in my mind. I hadn't been on a journey like that in a while . . . and it felt good!

No comments:

Post a Comment