Thursday, January 27, 2011

Enough with the snow . . .

Yeah, winter is lovely and all that, but you have to give me a break please. We've had enough snow this year to last a lifetime, or at least the next five winters . . . I'd like to progress straight to spring now please. No passing go and no $200!

Ok, I got that out of my system.

I had a nice weekend with my folks in Charleston, well . . . not a weekend really: I went down on Sat., got there about 2 pm, and left at around 12:30 on Monday . . . but it was nice to see them. It was that rarest of weekends when there was an ever so brief opening in the winter snows . . . but then I get back and wham.

There it came up again! Sorry.

Read through the new two hander . . . got to let it sit for a moment. Eventually want to take it to the Fringe, but the next couple of sessions I want to take Family Matters. Of course, I see this Tues. is supposed to be - you guessed it . . . more snow. Give me a break!

Here's a sentence I can get through with out the 's' word: looks like two more dates for Old Hickory: March 18 and 19 with Blue Horse Rep. Details to follow. But I'm relatively certain it won't be snowing in March . . . uh oh . . . shouldn't have said that!

That's it for now . . . and I do not want to hear about any damn snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment