Friday, January 14, 2011

OLD HICKORY RIDES AGAIN!

Just got a message yesterday from Lora Lee Ecobelli, the co-AD of Blue Horse Rep, asking if late March is good for Old Hickory up in Lake Carmel, NY. I said yes. Of course. I can't wait. I really want more life out of this show and I'm hoping to figure out a way to make that happen . . . so doing it again is another opportunity to get it out there.

So away we go. Now I think I might try to work some new stuff in. I've been thinking that I can do it without messing up what's already there. If it don't work - out it comes - but it might be fun to play around with. Specifically: an age difference, making the Ex wife younger and meaner . . . if that's possible. I don't know. I have to kind of massage it and see if it needs it or not.

At any rate, exciting news! Away we go! Round two!

No comments:

Post a Comment