Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here we are in '011

Welcome to '011. We're here and away we go! I've talked a lot about '010 and what it meant to me; so I won't revisit that now. Moving forward is just that, it's all new, a clean slate as it were. Do I have hopes for the New Year? You bet I do. I feel a lot of growth coming and I have some ideas and expectations that may come to fruition and may take a little while to get rolling, but the important thing is . . . moving the stone a little further up the hill.

What are some of those expectations and ideas? More work on the new two hander; more work on getting Old Hickory to more performances, yes there are plans for this winter, but I mean after that as well; if accepted by One Man Talking, there is the O'Neill piece to consider; exploring ways to self-produce; which ties in with making the job as lucrative as possible. Oh and yes, there is the marathon thing . . . still part of the vision for '011.

Sounds like a full agenda to me . . . let's rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment