Saturday, February 5, 2011

Getting serious . . . a bit at a time

I've been spending more time with the script for Old Hickory lately. Just want to make sure it's solid line-wise, because if that ain't happening, not much else is. I ran the lines while running yesterday and there were some sloppy places, mostly transitions, and I took the script this morning and sat down with it, running lines with the script in front of me so I could catch places where I was getting into bad habits. I'm in decent shape, but that isn't where I ultimately need to be.

Looking forward to doing it again that's for sure; and as it's now Feb. 5 and the projected dates are March 18 and 19, there is no time like the present for ramping it up . . . one thing for sure: no one is gonna do it for me . . . so off the lazy duff and dive in . . . and oh,yeah, I better think about learning that new stuff too, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment