Saturday, January 14, 2012

OMT 3

Got word yesterday that Like a Sack of Potatoes is invited into the One Man Talking fest. This should be fun. It's a good deal earlier this year, which could have been a problem . . . but I requested the latest possible dates in March, which are the weekend of the 16th. That will give me plenty of time to get OH done and out of the way and then I will have a month to focus on LSP.

I'm looking forward to it. The piece was well received in readings last year and I'm sure it'll go over well for this . . . it will be a slop learning the lines but hey, no one is making me write these things!

So 2012 is off to a good start. There is also the possibility of two more perfs of OH of course in Kent, originally scheduled for last March, and then my mom died ... hopefully that will be this spring some time as well.

My new piece I want to have ready for the Voices of the Fringe readings, so that's another thing, but it's in decent shape and I think I know where I'm going with it . . . we shall see.

All in all pretty sweet stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment