Saturday, January 28, 2012

First rehearsal in the theater!

Wallace came up to Nyack today and we spent a couple of hours on OH. It was great to get back at it! It's a tad of an adjustment getting used to a much smaller space (about a third the size of Byrdcliff)but it was such fun! Actually, I think the intimacy of the smaller space works in the play's favor; the communication is much more immediate, I hope so anyway. It was getting frustrating just running and running and running the lines, but the work paid off because I was ready to rip! Tues. and Thurs. in the city then back up here for Sunday through the run . . . I'm so looking forward to this.

New things coming up all the time, and that is pretty amazing considering how much we worked on it before! I guess that's what taking a fresh look will do for all concerned . . . a total blast! And with an audience there? Oh boy, this should rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment