Sunday, July 4, 2010

big shock

this'll be a big shock but I won't be able to post anything after today until the end of the week as I'm off to WV for a few days. I'm back up to working on my environmental tragedy/comedy. I'm really enjoying doing it and my initial impetus was re-stoked by seeing 'Gasland', which is just tragedy/no comedy. So I feel like I'm on to something but I won't know until I finish it so the work continues. As long as it's fun, what more can you ask for?

I am pretty much finished with rewrites and learning lines for Old Hickory. Looks like we'll start rehearsing when I get back . . . well the following week anyway. I was gonna try to do it Thurs. but as that's the day we're driving back and I'll probably be zonked it might not be such a good idea.

It's July 4th, which means we have a month and a week basically until we open, we're gonna have to get it on, but from my end we're in good shape . . . or decent shape at least. I'm running lines daily and it's going well so who could ask for more?

Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment