Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Too irregular

I just noticed I hadn't posted anything since Saturday. Well there isn't much news anyway. I have been working on my presentation for the Writers/Producers Speed Dating event. That should/might be fun. I'm hoping to come away with a nibble from that. I have a killer 'leave behind' piece for them. I did a Powerpoint presentation with a photo from the tech night run through on each page, it really looks great. I just have to polish that up and get a bunch of copies made then it's off to the races!

Oh, there is news by the way, of the ungood sort: I once again did not get an NYFA grant this year. It's always a long shot as they get thousands of entries for about 115 grants . . . but hope springs eternal. I keep slugging away at it.

As to the other competitions: still no word. I'm assuming the best, but expecting the worst. How's that for the old Libra way of approaching things!

I haven't really done anything else with Old Hickory. I need to keep it stirred up a bit, so I'll probably run the lines today, and at some point I have to think about learning the new stuff I'm adding . . . sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment