Friday, May 28, 2010

No winners!

So I found out yesterday that I did not make the cut for Playwrights First. Alas. So of the three competitions I thought possible I come up with . . . well not quite a blank, I did make the top ten in PF. When they originally notified me they said 'finalist', when they notified me yesterday they said 'semi-finalist'.

It was interesting to hear that they got 250 submissions and picked 10 semi finalists and 3 finalists. So that's some cold comfort I suppose.

I'm finally gearing up to start learning the new stuff in Old Hickory. I've put it off long enough and the time is upon us I'd say . . . I also want to have about ten new pages by Tuesday for the Playwrights Unit . . . I better put down Steig Larsson and get cracking!

More on everything later.

No comments:

Post a Comment