Friday, December 3, 2010

OK so I lied . . .

In my last posting I said my time for the half marathon was 1:29 . . . I wish . . . actually that time was for the ten miler . . . the half marathon was 2:06 . . . just wanted to set the record straight.

I spent some time yesterday reading the first act of 'At Death's Door' and thought it held up pretty well. But while I was reading it, I couldn't help but think that maybe 'Dead Authors' deserves a shot at the Shreiber competition. It's been a while since I put that one out there, and I think it has a very definite NYC feel to it. Seriously thinking about it. I would like to see it on its feet in front of an audience. The readings have always gone well.

Nothing much else to talk about. Had a nice run this morning, probably seven miles or so, I'll have to clock it later, it was a new course; and still enjoying War and Peace.

There are a couple of things I want to get done this weekend: one is to send Dead Authors into that competition in the city, the other is to print my new piece and read it . . . very curious as to how that holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment