Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First weekend roundup

The first weekend went very well performance wise . . . could have been better attendance wise, but hey . . . you can't have everything (try though you might).

The radio interview finally happened yesterday, so maybe that'll help some. I did it from my house, so it was easy for me; though oddly enough I still had not heard from them when they started introducing Wallace, then the phone rang . . . good thing I had determined to be around no matter what! They mentioned me in the earlier part of the show when they mentioned Woodstock Fringe, so I knew to expect something . . . they sure took their sweet time about it! I think I may have sounded somewhat intelligent, but I'll let you be the judge of that! It'll be archived on WAMC's website.

As to the performances: the last two were almost glitch free (the first two had some line flubs that no one but yours truly noticed), which was nice and people overwhelmingly responded well . . . one friend from Blueberry Pond days, Lora Lee Ecobelli was there and is interested in producing it at her theater in Carmel, NY. That would be lovely. They are Equity and are looking for small, easy to produce pieces, this certainly fills that bill!!!!!

So three more performances in Woodstock and then, who knows? A good review would help and I think we'll get one, the only question is when it'll be posted, hopefully before it's too late!!!

I'm loving it though. It's everything I had hoped for (now if we can just go out with a BANG!)

No comments:

Post a Comment