Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today's the gala

Today is the opening of the festival. The big gala where I'll do the first few minutes of the play and several other performers will do a bit of a preview. Should be fun. Tomorrow is an off day, and then it's rockin' into Thursday!

The last couple of days were pretty intense. Thursday we ran the show twice virtually back to back; the first time was to see where we are and the second for the lighting and set designers, who are both very good. It's exciting. As nice as the One Man Talking thing was, we had not much in the way of design, general lighting and no set; this time everything is gonna be tailored to the show and it promises to be pretty amazing.

Yesterday we rehearsed, but were disrupted by stuff being delivered for the gala and such; but it's all good. This week I'm gonna zero my focus into a laser beam . . . nothing is gonna stand in my way!

I'll write tomorrow about the gala!

No comments:

Post a Comment