Thursday, August 12, 2010

Opening Day!

the moment we've all been waiting for. It's kind of hard to express the depth of feeling here. I was sitting in a chair on the set last night when no one else was in the theater and just appreciating all this effort and all this work for my play. It's an amazing feeling.

The dress rehearsal had its problems, but nothing insurmountable. Some line glitches and the like, but it was a bit distracting to have noisy lights being tested and all that, but hey, that's live theater, you never know what to expect. The one thing I do know to expect tonight is to have fun. It's gonna be amazing and a moment that will live with me forever.

I'll write more about it tomorrow, after the event . . . but for now . . . it's all just flooring me . . .

Thank you Wallace, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment